Saturday, March 20, 2010

Evil Facebooking

I haven't been blogging. I've been lazy. Well... moreso I've been facebooking. It's evil, you see. Anytime there is something I would normally blog about I just bitch about it briefly on facebook instead.

So, in an attempt to remedy this I'm going to go back through my facebook and post some of the more deserving bits here; where they belong. There may be a bit of rehashing and the events may not be 100% up to date, but I'm only going back through my last month's activity, so it's not going to be too irrelevant. We'll see.

I'm hoping to then get in the habit of posting things on here, rather than on facebook. The only nice thing about facebook, currently, is the potential for feedback that is quickly generated. I will have to connect with more people on blogger to correct that, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment