Friday, January 21, 2011

Pseudo-spontaneous Disneyland Trip

I have to admit, San Diego may not be as interesting as I expected, but the ability to go to Disneyland on a whim is pretty fantastic.
Although, it was terrible, the reason we were in the area was for a funeral. However, it wasn't someone we knew personally, the bf knew the husband so he went to be supportive, which I think was very kind of him.
Afterward we had the whole afternoon/evening to ourselves, so we stopped at Disney on the way home. We only stayed for 3 hours, but I actually find it more enjoyable to be able to go in short spurts like that. That way I don't have time to get annoyed by all the people, lol. I also got a ton of great pics, which I will be editing and posting over the next few days. (I have a bad ass camera now and I've been learning to use photoshop, even slight tweaks make my photos look so much more professional. But that's a post for another day.)
The bf took this picture of me. Not only is it awesome, but it is the first picture I've had taken of me in years where I didn't feel the need to crop the rest of my body out. I've lost about 35 lbs in the past year and I'm really proud of myself, it's a pretty amazing feeling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment