Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Final touches

Dun dun Duuuun.

Supposed to be getting new tires tomorrow. This will be our last real expense before the move, as it is actually necessary. My grampa is even getting me his discount on the tires, which is awesome.

Although I am a little worried that my grandparents might also try to pay for them. My grampa is supposed to be having surgery next week and they have all kinds of expenses at the moment; I have already told them that I wouldn't be able to accept even if they did offer to buy us tires just to be nice, because they need all the money they have right now.

In other news Dahlia is back on a liquid diet due to a rectal prolapse and things are nerve-racking in that department. However, he has been doing good since his last vet visit last Thursday and even though I can tell he is still having trouble going to the bathroom he is actually able to go.... hence the liquid diet. Watching a 3 foot long Tegu try to attack a bowl full of baby food is just a priceless sight. I might have to take some video next time and post it, lol.

2 comments: