Thursday, October 29, 2009

Friend Sap (non-tree related...)

I look back now on alot of the people I once considered friends, and I realize how completely, 100% different I am from those people. There may have been a time when I regretted not keeping people around, or thought that I did something to drive them away, but now I really don't care. I'm who I am today due, in part, to the people I left behind. That will always be changing.

and, to those who are my friends now (you know who you are, even if I'm not always sure): I love you all and I'm grateful for the time we've had. I don't mean to leave more people behind, because I tend to like the ones I have now, so stay in touch. And be comforted in the fact that I don't think I will find myself looking back on any of you and wondering what the fuck I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment