Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ads and extraneous penis talk

Great. Now all my Google ads are about trucks. I wonder how many times I have to say penis to get them to display ads for penis enhancement. I wonder if Google even supports ads for penis enhancement or are they too classy for that? What about breast enhancement? Although I don't know how many people would think to themselves that a random ad on the side of a page would be the best way to go about making your dick bigger.
You know how there are all those weight loss programs that use hypnotism to "convince" you to choose better eating habits? Maybe they should do that for penis enlargement too. (What is the plural of penis? penises? penis'? peni? penisise penisese? I have no clue. But if you pronounce that last one it sounds like the name for an indiginous people of Penis origin: "What nationality are you?" "I am Penisese.") Everyone knows deep down that taking a drug, or rubbing some cream on their junk isn't going to make it any bigger. But if we can sell them hypnotism instead, they can be hypnotized to think that their penis is bigger (or just to think that it doesn't need to be bigger). Voila! Satisfied customers. Oh wait, I forgot that you never want to actually, completely satisfy your customers..... if you did that then they would hve no reason to keep giving you money and your business would go straight down the drain. Maybe the effects could wear off after a month or 2 so they would need repeat hynosis sessions. lol, epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment