Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Blood Drive on St.Patty's Day??

I don't know what the guidelines are so maybe I'm completely out of line here, but it just doesn't seem like a good idea to host a blood drive, on a college campus, on St.Patrick's day and the day after. This is like THE holiday for inebriated college students (not to mention State Patrick's Day for those drunkards at Penn State's main campus in State College).

Like I said, I don't know what the guidelines are for donating blood if there is alcohol in your system. I do know that they don't want my dirty, Chernobyl blood so it just seems rude to me that they would rather have alcohol ridden blood instead. (fyi: They refuse to take my blood based on the time frame that I lived in Europe. I have no proof that this is at all related to Chernobyl. It just seems like a more interesting excuse than no excuse at all.)

So yeah, if anyone wants to donate blood you can go to Behrend tomorrow.....I doubt hangovers affect your eligibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment