Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Updates mostly

I'm driving Roger to the airport in Pgh on the 12th now. We originally thought he would be flying out of Erie, but we couldn't get a ticket for any of those flights. Kyle is possibly going to tag along for the ride, mostly so that I don't have to drive home by myself.

I have a meeting with some chic at Career Concepts next week to see if they might be able to find me a position related to either of my majors. It may only be for the next few months, but it would look worse for me to graduate college with 2 bachelor's degrees and not even attempt to get into either field.

For now, I have a bunch of hours at BBY and things aren't too bad. The people there that hate me are now pretending to be nice to me. Whatever, it doesn't make a difference other than making work a little easier if I have to deal with them. No word yet on whether the 2 day training in Ohio is mandatory or not. Even if it's not, I might go anyway. Out of town trainings were always pretty chill in my old district, they would give out prizes and such, plus you get reimbursed for gas and paid for the whole time you're there and driving there. I wonder how it works though if you stay overnight..... I highly doubt I would get paid to sleep.

I should go get my oil changed. I have work in 2 hours and need to sell my car next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment