Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Coming soon.... (that's what she said)

Future thoughts that I must write down now, in order to ensure I commit to them:

Why the fuck is my cat licking the carpet? I know it's clean.... I just vacuumed. (I lied, I'm really going to write about that later.)
I don't think Obama would have gotten elected if he was married to a white woman. Our country acts like we're not still racist, but even borderline racist white people can accept blacks if they see them as "keeping with their own kind." I think there is some underlying hypocrisy, even in having a black president. Just b/c we elected him doesn't mean we're suddenly good people and the rest of the world will stop hating us.

.... There was something else, which I've already forgotten, just after that one paragraph. Damnit.

I hope Android kills the iPhone. I want it so bad I can taste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment