Monday, September 7, 2009

A brief glimpse of bliss


This week has been most joyous. :)

I'm in Mew Mexico. I arrived on Wednesday and Roger graduated on Thursday. I got to spend all of the 3-day, holiday weekend with him and couldn't be happier.

I won't be leaving until early Wednesday morning, however he has classes all day tomorrow. I'll see him tomorrow evening and then will have to say goodbye once again. I'm incredibly happy that I've been able to see him and spend time with him. It just sucks that once I leave I'm not going to see him for another 2 months. I know everything will be fine, but it doesn't mean I like it. Despite missing him all the time I had kind of grown accustomed to his pseudo-perpetual absence. Now my detachment must begin anew. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment