Monday, September 28, 2009

Random Update

Displaced pets all have new homes. This is very good. Plus, I have some time to get used to them being gone. I don't know if I would have been ok with so much change all at once when we moved.

Also, my cat has learned how to drink from Bunny's water bottle....
And, in the 45 minutes that I spent in the living room today, I breathed in so much cigarette smoke that I've been coughing for the past 3 hours. Yes, I'm sick, but I wasn't coughing before that. And I have that terrible feeling you get in your throat from cigarette smoke...it lingers.

In other news, my sickness has morphed. I went from having a run-of-the-mill cold to something miserable. My symptoms has dwindled down to congestion and a swollen throat the other day. Now, I'm a little less congested, still not talking normally, but I'm also extremely nauseated. I haven't eaten food that has stayed in my body in 3 days now. :( I didn't eat all day today out, but then I felt a little more stable after work, so I decided to eat a sandwich. Not such a great idea. Now I'm right back where I was. *sigh* Roger told me not to die or he'd be really mad. I asked at whom and he said me, lol, for rage quitting Life. Believe me, I'm not capable of any rage at the moment (which is very unbecoming "How fine you look when dressed in rage.").

Also, it's officially cold. I disapprove of this. I have had to actually turn the air conditioner completely off. Lame.

1 comment: