Wednesday, January 6, 2010

OCD: Oranges

If I'm eating oranges or bananas I cannot eat the stringy part underneath the peel. You know the part I'm talking about. And, now that I'm talking about it, I wonder if that part has a name.... I'm sure it must. Anyway, I can't eat the creepy, stringy, white stuff.... on the fruit! gah. It drives me insane. Though I have gotten better. I used to be alot worse with oranges. You know how they are segmented into smaller pieces that are each incased in a thin membrane/skin? Yeah.... I used to be so bad that I would painstakingly peel all of that off too, and only eat the individual citrus beads. I think time constraints finally rid me of that habit though, it made it nearly impossible to eat an orange in under 45 minutes. And I quite like oranges. Also, citrus beads? I'm sure there must be a more appropriate word for those, but I'm too tired right now to realize what it is.

Ado.

2 comments:

  1. I knew there was a reason we use to be good friends: weird food fetishs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, food fetishes. never thought of it that way.

    ReplyDelete