Monday, January 11, 2010

Sometimes my array of tabs amuses me...

I had way too many tabs open, so I went to close some. This proved to be rather amusing. Tonight, the tabs I have open included:

UCSD Poli Sci Department Staff listings
ZOYA: Nail Polish
Renaissance Festival.com
Society for Creative Anachronism
NFL.com
ESPN playoffs page
Facebook
Gmail
San Diego House Rabbit Society
DisapprovingRabbits.com
Women's Health
Blogger (obviously)
Avian & Exotic Animal Hospital of San Diego
Google image search for - "Kinkajou" (most adorable pictures ever)

I obviously love animals.... and ren faires, lol. But I find it funny that I had the nail polish tab open right next to the NFL tab. Wow... I confuse myself sometimes. Painting nails and watching the playoffs; that's some good shit right there.

I now decided that I also needed to open another tab:

Budk.com

My viewing or drooling over weaponry has been neglected lately and this is the perfect time to remedy that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment