Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh yeah, I almost forgot....

it's New Years. woop-dee-fucking-doo. Oh well, I don't really make new years resolutions. I just reiterate the things I'm always telling myself I need to get done.

I still want to lose weight. I have trouble getting in the mode of eating better, but once I start I can usually stick with it for a month or so, before it gets tough. It's hard to eat right when the boyfriend always wants me to cook dinner, but I'm just going to be straight about it. If he wants stuff to eat that I think is bad for me, then I will cook it for him and not myself. No big deal there.

I've got less hours at work now that the holidays are done. This helps ALOT. It gives me some extra time to think about myself, exercise and when I'm not in a hurry on my lunch break there will be no excuse to eat fast food!

Ok, new years may be dumb, but I think I'm pretty excited about this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment